Weird keyboard layout
1. If someone has changed the keyboard settings. Click SHIFT-ALT to set it back to US keyboard
Change your device’s language
Your Chromebook’s features, like settings and menus, use the language you chose when you first set up your device.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings Advanced.
- In the “Languages and inputs” section, select Languages.
- To change your Chromebook’s language, next to “Device language,” select Change.
- Type or choose your preferred language.
- Select Confirm and restart.