Create an email signature
- Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- Go to Settings > View all Outlook settings > Compose and reply.
- Under Email signature, type your signature and use the available formatting options to change its appearance.
Note: You can have only one signature per account.
- If you want your signature to appear at the bottom of all new email messages that you compose, select the Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose check box.
- If you want your signature to appear on messages that you forward or reply to, select the Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to check box.
- If you don’t select these options, you can manually add your signature to a selected message. For details, see Manually add your signature to a new message below.
- Select Save when you’re done.
Note: You can always return to the Compose and reply page and select or clear the check box for automatically including your signature.