Our 21st CCLC Mullica ACES Program has collaborated with AtlantiCare Healthy Schools to offer a Virtual Bean Soup Family Cooking Night. This virtual family cooking night – hosted by Mrs. Rheault and Miss Emily from AtlantiCare – takes place Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 5:30PM. This event is open to all ACES registered students (Grades 3-8), as well as all Mullica Township School staff, students and their families. Please click on the link to complete an RSVP registration form and to receive Google Meet Link. The first 75 RSVPs received by March 5, 2021 at 12 PM will receive a Bean Soup Cooking Kit that contains all the ingredients and a printed recipe.
Link to register: https://forms.gle/MJgz7jwgWrE2ahqS7
Kit Distribution Schedule:
- In-person Cohort B students March 5th before dismissal
- In-person Cohort A students March 8th before dismissal
- All Virtual students March 9th from 4-6:30 PM in the bus loop by the Gym Door/ACES office
- Staff on March 5th before dismissal
- Community members and others March 9th from 4-6:30 PM in the bus loop by the Gym Door / ACES office