Mullica Township School District Goals 2020-2021
1. To improve student achievement, the district will continue to work toward the *Middle States Accreditation process in anticipation of achieving accreditation during the 2020-2021 school year.
2. Promote and develop social emotional learning programming, resources, and professional development to improve student achievement.
3. The district will strengthen culturally inclusive learning experiences for staff and students by promoting and developing resources and awareness based upon cultural sensitivity, bias recognition, and equity across the district.
Mullica Township Board Goals 2020 – 2021
- The Board will continue to communicate with our community about our facility needs, school successes, and student achievements.
- The Board will make a commitment to equity by fostering a school culture that embraces access, opportunity, inclusion, and support for all students and staff.
- The Board will receive professional development on the Board’s role related to the fiscal responsibilities of our school district.