Mullica Township – Board of Education Goals for 2017 – 2018
1. The board will continue to develop plans to communicate more effectively with the public, to be informative and trusted.
2. The board will continue to receive professional development in areas as seen needed by the board.
Mullica Township – District Goals for 2017 – 2018
1. The superintendent will provide a report to the board on the effectiveness of the new code of conduct, by January 2018, and other times as determined by the board.
2. The superintendent will report on the strengths and weaknesses of the current curriculum as it pertains to different learning groups
by January 2018, so that the board may discuss possible alterations.
3. The superintendent will explore different avenues to meet the financial demands of declining enrollment.